Family Medicine Consultant
Areas of Specialisation: Brenda has many years of experience in Family Medicine. She has a particular interest in Child Health, Gynecology and Chronic Disease Management.
Professional Qualifications and Registrations:
- Degree in Medicine from University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Registered Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (UK)
- Registered Doctor in the State of Qatar
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology (UK)
- Diploma in Child Health (South Africa)
Previous Experience: Brenda has 15 years of experience as a GP in the UK. This involved treating patients with a wide range of medical complaints, complex disease management as well as managerial responsibilities in the practice.