Consultant Paediatrician & Neonatologist
Areas of Specialisation: Renu has worked in both general hospitals and teaching hospitals. As well as wide experience in medical care for acutely or chronically ill children, she also has experience in paediatric surgery, paediatric intensive care and neonatal intensive care. Her special interest is in Neonatology – looking after premature & sick newborns.
Professional Qualifications and Registrations:
- Degree in Medicine from Liverpool University (UK)
- Registered Member of the Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (UK)
- Registered Doctor in the State of Qatar
- Diploma in Child Health (UK)
- Masters Degree in Healthcare, Law and Ethics from Manchester University (UK)
Previous Experience: Renu has over 22 years of experience working in leading National Health Service Hospitals in the UK. She has been a Consultant Paediatrician for over 12 years. She has also published several academic papers, and was involved in teaching, training and examining medical students & Junior Doctors.
Note: You can find out more about Renu at www.doctorrenu.com.