Family Medicine Consultant
Areas of Specialisation: Stacey has many years of experience in Family Medicine. She has a particular interest in Child Health, Women’s Health, Family Planning and Reproductive Health.
Professional Qualifications and Registrations:
- Degree in Medicine from Leicester University (UK)
- Registered Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (UK)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Registered Doctor in the State of Qatar
- Diploma in Family Planning and Reproductive Health (UK)
Previous Experience: Stacey qualified as a General Practitioner in the UK in 1995. She has significant experience working in clinics in the UK and Australia. She has also taken an active role in medical education, teaching medical students at Weill Cornell Medical College Qatar. Stacey has previously run both baby and vaccination clinics.