Family Medicine Consultant
Areas of Specialisation: Suzy is an experienced Family Medicine Consultant from the UK. She serves the entire family from babies to the elderly, and has specialist postgraduate qualifications in medical ethics, mental health, sexual health, women’s health and menopause.
Professional Qualifications and Registrations:
- Degree in Medicine with Distinction from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Medical School London (UK)
- Registered Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (UK)
- Registered Doctor in the State of Qatar
- Diploma in Medical Ethics and Law (UK)
- Medical Doctorate in Women’s Health (UK)
- Diploma in Contraceptive Implants (UK)
- Advanced Diploma in Mental Health for Primary Care (UK)
Previous Experience: Suzy joined The International Medical Centre from her position as a Managing Partner of a busy community clinic in Norfolk, England. She combined that with specialist work in The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as a Breast Physician. She has also contributed to many academic papers in the field of women’s health.