Family Medicine Consultant
Areas of Specialisation: Muna has significant experience in Family Medicine, working with people of all ages from babies to geriatrics. She is particularly passionate about preventive care, educating patients and screening for issues such as cancers and cardiovascular disease to enable early detection. She also has a particular interest in chronic disease management including diabetes, hypertension, asthma, osteoarthritis and heart disease.
Professional Qualifications and Registrations:
- Degree in Medicine from Dow Medical College
- Family Medicine Resident, University of Western Ontario (Canada)
- Registered Member of The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (Canada)
- Registered Doctor in the State of Qatar
- Member of The College of Family Physicians of Canada
Previous Experience: Muna has worked as a Family Physician for 10 years at a community practice in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. She acted as the first port of call for her patients for all of their medical issues. In addition to her clinical work, Muna has also achieved publication in the Journal of Public Health and worked as an University Research Officer.