We provide a comprehensive vaccination service.
For children we adhere to the Qatar Immunisation schedule (please note the BCG has to be done in a Government Hospital or Clinic). We always make sure that we reduce the pain as far as possible.
We also provide a travel clinic for adults, with common vaccinations such as Typhoid, Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B.
The Qatar Immunisation Schedule
- Bacille Calmette-Guerin (at birth)
- Hepatitis B (at birth)
- Hexa (at 2 & 4 months)
- Penta (at 6 & 15 months and 4-6 & 11-12 years)
- Rotavirus (at 2 & 4 months)
- Oral Polio (at 4,6 & 18 months and 4-6 years)
- Pneumococcal (at 2,4,6 & 15 months)
- MMR (at 12 & 18 months)
- Varicella (at 12 months and 4-6 years)
- Hepatitis A (at 12 & 18 months)
- Influenza (annually from 24 months)
- Meningococcal (from 12-24 months)
- Human Papillomavirus (at 11-12 years)
Please contact us to see how we can meet your vaccination needs.
Note: Please confirm with us your vaccines are available in the clinic ahead of your visit.