Our Family Medicine clinic provides diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses, preventive care and health education.
Our Family Medicine Consultants are all experienced General Practitioners from the UK. They are highly trained, providing quality care in the community to meet all day-to-day family healthcare requirements.
We understand the importance of having a regular Doctor that you can trust with all of your healthcare needs.
Key Services Provided
The Family Medicine clinic provides treatment for a wide range of illnesses and issues, some of which include:
- Ear, nose & throat infections (incl. cold & flu)
- Asthma diagnosis, treatment & management
- Dermatological diagnosis & treatment
- Diabetes & chronic disease management
- Family planning, contraception & sexual health
- Weight management
- Gynecological examinations & smears
- Women’s health
- Ear syringing
- Blood pressure diagnosis & management
- Cardiovascular disease diagnosis & management
- Wound stitching & dressing
- ECG & heart activity testing
- Health screenings & health promotion
- Addiction counseling, incl. smoking cessation
Please contact us in order to better understand how our highly-trained Family Medicine Consultants can help you.